Terms & Conditions Hosanna Farmstay PTY LTD
These Terms and Conditions are designed to inform all guests entering the property of Hosanna Retreat Pty Ltd (Hosanna) of the risk, rules, expectations and procedures for the benefit of your well-being and safety.
These Terms and Conditions are designed to inform all guests entering the property of Hosanna Retreat Pty Ltd (Hosanna) of the risk, rules, expectations and procedures for the benefit of your well-being and safety. These Terms and Conditions are available on our website and will be attached to any booking confirmation. Adult guests are expected to sign for having read and understood these Terms and Conditions as a statement of Acknowledgement and Acceptance of risk as specified under ‘5 Acknowledgement and acceptance of risk’ (see below). Minors and larger groups are to be signed for by their parent, caretaker or group leader who are expected to pass this information on to those they are responsible for. Hosanna Farmstay operates partly as an online merchant. The website www.hosannafarmstay.com.au is an Australian website and Hosanna Farmstay is an Australian business.
Hosanna – Hosanna Retreat Pty Ltd
Accommodation – Cabin and /or Hut and Camping
Activities –Any activity facilitated by Hosanna staff such as Katapult, Amazing Race, Dreamtime Productions. Other activities include but are not limited to: Campfire & Damper, Feeding and milking the animals, Farmtour, Treasure Hunt and Farmers golf.
Guest – Persons of any age entering Hosanna’s property for purposes in line with the products and services Hosanna was offers.
Infant – Person aged 0-4 years
Child – Person aged 5 – 17 years
Adult – Person aged 18 and over
Infant for catering purposes – Person aged 0 – 2 years
Child for catering purposes – Person aged 3-10 years
Adult for catering purposes – Person aged 11 and over
Day Visitor – Guest staying at Hosanna for a period of time between 9 am and 5 pm
Group – Any group of guests at Hosanna with a group leader who has arranged the booking of either accommodation or catering or activities or facilities on behalf of the group. These include but are not limited to schools, church camps and corporate workshops and family reunions. Check in times do not apply to group bookings during low season.
Staff – Hosanna’s paid staff as well as volunteers employed by Hosanna
Dam – Water catchment for swimming and other recreational purposes
Catering – Any provided food for a group of 20 pp or more
Credit – Any amount kept by Hosanna to be used within a specified time, usually 12 months from date of issue.
Check in – Arrival time at Hosanna for your accommodation or camp site is 2 pm NSW time.
Early arrival – Arrival before the check in time of 2pm incurs a fee. This does not imply that you can access your accommodation or campsite before 2pm.
Check out – Departure time from your accommodation or campsite is 10 am NSW time.
Late departure – Departure after 10 am NSW time incurs a fee. This does not imply that you can stay later than 10 am in your accommodation or camp site.
Website – www.hosannafarmstay.com.au
The website on www.hosannafarmstay.com.au is owned and operated by Hosanna Farm Retreat PTY LTD, located at 4 Tunnel Rd, Stokers Siding, 2484, NSW, Australia with ABN number 16115987436
3 Booking Process including Cancellation and Refunds
A booking applies for accommodation, camp sites, activities catering and other services. Bookings can be made through our website and by phone or in person. A booking has successfully been completed when a person has paid the full amount due for accommodation or any other service from Hosanna and/or has received an email with confirmation of that booking.
By booking any accommodation, catering, activities or services you agree to the terms and conditions as available on our website and as sent out to you with a link in the confirmation.
4 Safety and Well Being
Swimming and canoeing, use of jetty area, BBQ hut and pontoon are undertaken at your own risk. Minors (children under the age of 18 years) are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
– Supervise your minors at all times.
– Be aware the dam is unfenced, is around 4 metres deep and as the water is not clear, visbility is poor.
– The use of the canoes and kayaks requires a life vest, which can be obtained from reception upon payment of a deposit. The life-jacket is for an accidental fall from a kayak, NOT FOR SWIMMING. Under no circumstance is a life-jacket to be worn while using the diving board.
– Rules for using the dam including the diving board are in the jetty. Please read them carefully.
– The Jetty and Pontoon can be slippery when wet. No running on Jetty and Pontoon.
– First Aid is available at Reception.
The animals are enjoyed at your own risk, including times with Hosanna staff. While our animals are gentle, no animal is completely trustworthy. Supervise your minors at all times. The paddock is off limits to guests unless under the guidance of staff. You may feed the animals from outside the Animal Shelter fence.
Children are not permitted to enter the guinea pig and rabbit enclosure without an adult. An adult must be physically present with children inside the enclosure. Children are not allowed in the Animal Shelter after dark.
Abusive or violent behaviour towards staff or other guests, abuse of Hosanna Farm Retreat Pty Ltd property, abusive language, intoxication, drug use, littering, smoking in or close to buildings and failure to comply with directions may result in being asked to leave the property.
– All roads and tracks are used by motor vehicles as well as pedestrians and cyclists. Please drive slowly and take care. Take note: the speed limit is 10 kph.
– Guests will be considerate with regard to noise levels and will comply with time limits and directions from Hosanna management. The ridge is our closest point to neighbours and we especially ask that guests staying on the ridge do not amplify sound and keep noise to a minimum at night.
– Some dangerous animals/creatures you may encounter are snakes, spiders, ticks and, stonefish in the creek. First Aid is available at Reception.
– Hosanna is an extensive property. We cannot light all areas. Please ensure you bring a torch for safety in walking around the property.
– For our complete risk assessment visit our website www.hosannafarmstay.com.au
Hosanna Farmstay may charge you for costs incurred as a result of damages, loss and breakage. You may be charged for damages (incl. loss or breakage) to the following:
– Damage to property including cabins, huts, and other buildings/facilities and their out-fittings including all bed linen, towels, sleeping bags and pillows.
– Damage and/or loss of lifejackets, kayaks, other watercraft, hobs, board games, table tennis equipment.
– Breakages of crockery or appliances in the outdoor Hosanna Kitchen.
– Excessive littering and not cleaning and returning hobs to their shelter.
All taps are by default, treated dam water which our local council stipulates you drink. Pure rain water is labelled.
4.6 Campfires in ‘Hobs’ and open campfire
Guests may use a “hob” or have an open fire, not both. A hob is a portable fireplace that includes a grill. By taking a hob you accept the terms and conditions of use as specified in the Hob Shelter and accept that a cost may apply if conditions are not met.
An open campfire is only allowed in designated fireplace settings as set out on the sitemap available at Reception.
4.7 Medical Conditions
Please inform Hosanna staff of any medical conditions and emergency contact numbers that they need to be aware of. There is provision for this on the form you will sign on arrival.
In case of emergency all guests are to follow directions from Hosanna staff. Please be aware of the nearest Emergency Assembly Area. In case of flooding or fire Hosanna staff will direct you to safe ground. Please comply with all directives
4.9 Duty of Care
5 Acknowledgement and Acceptance of risk
The guest acknowledges that a reference to Hosanna Farmstay Pty Ltd in this section below includes its servants and agents and further acknowledges that by reason of the nature of activities in which the client may participate at Hosanna Farmstay (site) there is a risk of injury to the client and/or risk of an adverse effect to any current or past medical condition of the client. The client acknowledges and agrees that the client engages in activities on the site, at the risk of the client. The client gives Hosanna Farmstay Pty Ltd authority, where circumstances deem it necessary, to obtain medical and ambulance assistance on behalf of the client in the case of the client suffering injury or ill health while on site.
Link to Hosanna Farmstay’s Risk Management Plan (PDF, 208kb)