Hosanna House & Reception
Hosanna House is the main building on the property. It is also the location of the reception/shop. The building includes the following features:
- Sheltered outdoor dining area for 60 – 80 people and Guest Kitchens for people staying in huts and cabins
- Amenities block for guests staying in Creek Huts 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Additional Dining / Games area / Guest Kitchen / Wash up
- Staff & Household dining area
- Guest lounge area with piano, bookshelf, fireplace and DVD player
Cabin and Hut Kitchen & Outdoor Dining Area
- Fully equipped kitchen with stoves, BBQ’s, Microwave, Oven, Kettles, Toaster, Coffee machine
- All pots and pans, utensils, cutlery and crockery
- A wide variety of herbs and spices
- Included in ‘Kitchen-use’ is limited space in the cold room for each cabin and hut.
- Outdoor Dining area seating 60-80 people
The BBQ hut is an idyllic picnic shelter located on Lily Lake for guest use with the following features
- 3 large fixed picnic tables accommodating a total of 30 people
- Gas BBQ flat plate
- Toilet 200m away
- Rainwater tank available
The sauna is an authentic wood-fired sauna for 12 people, strategically situated over Lily Lake. This enables guests to jump into the lake directly after the sauna. Although best suited for the winter months, it is still used throughout the year. Instructions and wood sales are available at Reception.
The Jetty is the first point of entry into the lake. It has the following features:
- 3 metre diving board with plenty of spring
- Water level jumping decks
- Gradual stair access into the lake
- Undercover area and tables
- Electricity and lights, including spot light for night swimming in summer.
The Pontoon is an octagonal donut with the following features:
- Play net for close supervision of younger children who cannot swim.
- Sitting area for those wishing to be semi submerged for longer periods.
- Ladder access to the lake.
- Solar guide lights for night time use.
- The pontoon is the main point of entry for kayaks to the lake, accessible from the boat shed.
The Boat Shed contains the following equipment for guest use on the lake.
- Sit on top kayaks, both single and double
- Enclosed kayaks
- Inner tubes
- PFD’s (Strictly for kayak-use and not for swimming and available from Reception)
Campfires at Hosanna
We offer portable fireplaces for all campers. We’ve designed them and called them “Hobs”. Use them to grill, or put down the lid to roast!
Campground Amenities Block
Amenities Block with 4 showers and 4 toilets, Including a disabled shower and toilet. Attached to the outside there are hot water sinks for washing up and there is also a rainwater tank.
A fort to climb up and spy out the land.. or your friends!
Volleyball can be played in many different ways at Hosanna!
Washing & Drying machines are provided. They use 3 x $1 coins. Washing powder is available at Reception. Alternatively you will find a clothes line in the Creek Hut area and Campground Area.
Throw out the challenge and gather around the ping pong table! (Bats supplied, balls for sale).